- First half of the 2nd century BC., Hellenistik
- Sardeis veya Müze Env. No.
- Mermer, Taş
- Eserin Türü
- Mimari, Yazıt
- Yazıt Turu
- Kararname ve Diğer Karar
- Yazıt Dili
- Yazıt Metni
Γνώμη βουλευτῶν· ἐπειδὴ Ἡλιόδωρος Διοδώρου τοῦ Λέοντος πολλὰς καὶ μεγάλας χρείας παρείσχηται τῶι δήμωι κοινῆι τε καὶ ἰδίαι ἕκαστον τῶν πολιτῶν εὐεργετῶν 4 καὶ πρεσβεύων πολλὰ συνκατεσκεύακεν τῶν πρὸς δόξαν καὶ τιμὴν ἀνηκόντων, ἅμα δὲ καὶ λυσιτελῶν, οὐ μόνον παρ᾿ ἡμῖν ποιούμενος τὰς ἀποδείξεις τῆς αὑτοῦ καλοκαγαθίας, ἀλλὰ καὶ ἐν τοῖς πεμπομένοις δικαστηρίοις ὑπὸ τοῦ δήμου 8 εἰς τὰς ἄλλας πόλεις δυνατῶς καὶ ἐπιεικῶς ἐν ἑκάστοις ἀναστρεφόμενος, δι᾿ ὃ καὶ τέτευχεν στεφάνων καὶ τιμῶν ἐνδόξων· ἵνα δὲ καὶ οἱ πολῖται φαίνωνται τιμῶντες τοὺς ἀγαθοὺς τῶν ἀνδρῶν, δεδόχθαι τῆι βουλῆι καὶ τῶι δήμωι· στεφανῶσαι αὐτὸν 12 χρυσῶι στεφάνωι καὶ εἰκόνι χαλκῆ ̣ ι· ἀναγράψαι δὲ καὶ τὸ ψήφισμα· τὴν δὲ ἐπιμέλειαν τούτων ποιήσασθαι τοὺς στρατηγούς.
- Yazıt Çevirisi
- “Motion of the councilors: Heliodoros, son of Diodoros, the son of Leon, has done numerous and significant services jointly to the People and separately to individuals, providing benefits to each of the citizens; and as ambassador he contributed by undertaking activities that yielded glory and honor and at the same time were of benefit; not only did he deliver proofs of his own excellence amongst us, but also in the law-courts that were sent by the People to the other cities: in each (court) he showed himself to be competent and equitable; for this reason, too, he obtained wreaths and glorious accolades. Consequently, and in order to let it be seen that also our citizens honor the good ones amongst the men, be resolved by Council and People to crown him with a golden wreath and (honor him) with a bronze statue; furthermore to have the decree inscribed; and that the strategoi will take care of the decree’s implementation.”
- Yazıt Yorumu
- Alan (Sektör)
- Syn 63
- Syn MH Spolia
- E45.5 / N6.2 *98.42
- Bulunduğu Yeri
- Synagogue, Main Hall, reused in one of the piers at the western end, see Gauthier, pl. XIV; originally belonging to an anta of the late Classical or Hellenistic Metroon (see no. 308, 4–5 comm.).
- (Google Translate tarafından otomatik olarak çevrilen metin)
Grimsi beyaz mermer blok, sol üst köşe hasarlı. Yazıtın altında 0.115 m'lik bir boşluk vardır; 0.16 m'lik bir boşlukla ayrılmışsa, öncesinde no. 310 . Daha fazla ayrıntı için bkz. Gauthier , pl. XII (taşın çizimi).
- H. 0.64, W. 0.71, Th. 0.76, max. H. of letters 0.018.
For details see Gauthier’s commentary.
The end of each line corresponds to the end of a word, making the lengths of the lines irregular.
2 παρείσχηται: see Schweizer, Gramm. pergamen. Inschr., pp. 171, 188.
12 The left vertical stroke of H in ΧΑΛKHI was not written.
- Ayrıca bakınız
- Bkz.: M14, No. 310.
- msng, pp. 113–24, no. 4B, pl. V (photograph of the stone), with translation and detailed commentary (SEG 39, 1286B).